Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grrrrrrr! and Running!

I can't believe I missed the challenge by one post. Seriously. I fell asleep last night, totally spaced on putting up a blog post. But thems the breaks I guess and I've definitely been inspired to write more often on the blog and really put some thought into my posts.

In other news, I went for a run today, which I haven't done in almost a year. It was HARD! But totally worth forcing myself to do finally. We have a stationary bike that I hate, but at least it's some exercise. I just can't make myself work that hard on the bike. But when you're running you have to keep up at least a certain level of work.

You can work harder by going faster, up a hill, different surfaces. But you at least have to work as hard as running. So I will keep it up. I forgot how much I actually enjoy it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

You could always join the Somerville Road Runners, which will shame you into becoming a faster runner. Or at least inspire you to run faster so you don't run though the ghetto of Somerville at night by yourself.